Saturday, October 25, 2008

There's no Place like Home!


We had to leave the football game a little early, so we could get to our Halloween party. It's always fun to dress up one day out of the year and be anybody or anything you want to be. My friend, Stacie, had a Dorothy costume that she let me borrow (THANKS A LOT!)and we turned Fred into the scarecrow! We had a great time and ate lots of yummy but scary foods!
We had a great time and at the end of the night I tapped my Ruby slippers and POOF we were home!


Little Red Riding and You know WHO!--The White Stripes

Yummy Desserts! POOP and Blood Drenched Cake!


We had a great time!

4 comments:

rebecca and tim white said...

You guys look great! Sounds like a fun party.

Dandi said...

You two look so cute!! Looks like fun. I'm not so sure about the desserts though!

The Cannons said...

Love the desserts- I'll have to remember those. Y ou guys look great!

Stacie said...

Looks like a fun party! The costumes turned out so cute!! :)