Friday, October 3, 2008

6 Things I Love about Sydney



Today I would like to wish my Sydney a very, very Happy Birthday! Today Sydney is 6 years old and I just wanted to honor her today on her 'Special Day'. Now I have to be honest here for a minute because lately this child has pushed every button that I own. I didn't know there was a "Ferocious Five stage, but this child definitely has IT. I love her very much, but woo I hope Six is a lot better.

So here goes!

6. I love that she doesn't suck her thumb at school. (may not seem like a big thing, but IT is!)

5. I love that she is kind to her friends.

4. I love that she is kind to her brother and sisters. (Most of the time)

3. I love her SMILE and her generosity(just recently she cut off all her hair and we are going to send it Locks of Love)

2. I love that she makes sure to give us lots of hugs and kisses before she goes to bed. (Now I don't know if this a stalling tactic, but Fred and I sure do appreciate it)

1. And the #1 reason why I love Sydney, is because she's Sydney!



No comments: