Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Superman!



No it's just Sean! Fred and I went to Target last night after the whole Scarlett Letter incident and my dear husband loves to shop for Sean.(It's his only boy!) The weather up here is getting cold and Sean needs some new pajamas. We found some really cute Superman pajamas with the cape and Lightning McQueen. We got them home and he automatically falls in love with them and wants to put them on, but only after we wash the pen marks off! He tells his dad, I love you dad - your the BEST dad ever!(with emphasis on BEST) How can you not want to shop for someone when you get that response each time? So we wake up this morning and he will not take off his Superman pajamas--I had a big Biology test this morning and I didn't have the time to argue with him(it's called "pick your battles"). I bargained with the kid and told him he could wear the shirt, but he had to wear jeans with it! Let's just say all of the kids thought he had the coolest shirt on ever today! The teacher told me they had to take the cape off because Sean kept running around and distracting the others! They got a kick out of it!

The Cape!

1 comment:

rebecca and tim white said...

So cute Elisa, he is like this little man!