Friday, October 10, 2008

Hart Prairie




I already have the title of "Lunch Lady", but this week I became a "Bus Driver". Mountain school takes there kindergarten class up to Hart Prairie up in the Peaks and lets them explore the forest and collect pine cones and the leaves that have changed or are changing color. We had a great time, the kids didn't complain too much about the hike and I'm so glad that I didn't have to take Sean(THANKS Stacie!) or else I would've been carrying him all the way back UP the hike.





BIG NEWS! Sydney says she has a boyfriend(I don't even think she understands the term, but I'll just let her keep thinking that he is a boy and a friend) and his name is Josh! His mother tells me they chase each other at recess so I tried to take their picture, but Sydney got shy!

1 comment:

Supercool Hotmama said...

Hey Wonderwoman! I saw you've been lurking on my recipe blog. Caught ya! LOL! Comment and be my friend! I have a public blog too - hotmamashouse dot blogspot dot com. Come on by and meet the fam!