Thursday, October 23, 2008

SURPRISE!!!

Was the word Fred heard Sat. night! I wanted to do something BIG for Fred's big 4-0, so I planned Surprise party for him. He told me that he didn't really want to do anything for his birthday so of course, I planned family pictures on that day and then we had dinner from Pig in a Poke! (Some celebration right!) So I started to devise my plan and let him think that we didn't care about this HUGE age landmark--so I told him his mother was going to come up and watch the kids while we went out to dinner! Everything went off without a hitch barely and he was completely surprised. Check out the video (kind've dark), but we had a great time with family and friends! Afterwards, he was so grateful that we really did care about His "Special" day and he was especially appreciative of the Black Balloons!


Hiding behind the Landing waiting for Fred!


Fred's SURPRISE!


Mick and Megan, Sarah and Nancy


When you get OLD you need EXTRA fiber, glasses, and Adult diapers!


Let's just say the Cupcakes and Chocolate Fountain were a HIT!

I just wanted to let Fred know that I LOVE him and I appreciate everything that he has done for our family! I didn't make a list of the 40 reasons why I LOVE Fred, (that would be a LONG list) but He knows that I respect him, he's an AWESOME daddy and I love to watch him with the kids, and I love that he LOVES me and I LOVE him unconditionally! Happy Birthday Babe!

No comments: