Saturday, November 8, 2008

HaPPy HaLLowEEN!

I have been so crazy lately with school so I haven't been able to blog, but I have an extra hour so I thought I would catch up!!!

Trunk or Treat!! We had a great time on Thurs. Our church held it inside even though it wasn't that cold outside. Sean--pirate, Sydney--Hannah Montana, Sophie--Baby, Sarah--Theodore(from Alvin and the Chipmunks).



Thanks Stacie for the pictures!!(A new one is on my Christmas List!)

On Halloween I always try to do something fun for dinner so this year we had the Pumpkin Pizza from Papa Murphy's. Love the just throw in the oven and it's ready dinner!

Our Pumpkin Pizza (TASTY!!!)

Sean decides he doesn't want to be a pirate anymore, so he decides he wants to be Spiderman! (Whatever!) Stacie and the girls came over and we went Trick or Treating for about 2 hours. I can't believe they lasted that long, the weather was nice, but we had to climb some hills!!!



Spidey in Action!!!



Hannah Montana and Spiderman!! Emi and Sydney in ACTION!!!
By the end of the night I was holding the wig, the microphone, the spidey mask and 2 candy buckets!!



Theodore, Alvin, Simon
(Sarah, Maddie, Emily)

You know when your kids are getting older when they take pillow cases out trick or treating, Sarah had over 8 lbs of candy!!!



Sophie and Sadie as BABIES!!!

2 comments:

rebecca and tim white said...

2 hours!! They are definitely getting older, I remember those days. My kids lasted about 25 minutes.

Anonymous said...

The kids look cute! Coming up with four costumes must be tough! Looks like you did great!
Glad you had fun. Good luck with school and weiners and such.