Friday, October 17, 2008

Family Pictures


What a day! Tuesday was Fred's 40th b-day and I haven't blogged about it yet, but I'm getting there. I'm still trying to make a list, 40 thing is a lot to write about someone! I knew Fred was going to be getting off of work early so I went ahead and scheduled our family pictures for that evening. It was so cold--I mean really cold--the kids were complaining, Fred was complaining, can anything go right! Will these pictures even turn out! Wendy just dropped them off to me so take a look and see what you think! (I think the only one who enjoyed himself was our dog, Max!)


Wendy had to give Sean a sucker so that he would look at the camera!



Thank you Wendy for doing such a Beautiful Job--As Fred put it thanks for making us look good on such a crappy day!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Fun pictures!! Wendy did a great job!! We need to get ours done now...