Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Three Princesses and ONE Prince!

This past weekend we were supposed to get our family pictures taken, but it was soooo cold, we had our first Fall storm, with snow in the mountains and the wind that blows right through your bones. So instead of cancelling our shoot, she just did the kids for me. The kids were really great, it was a very FAST shoot because of the weather, but they turned out beautiful!

They have such pretty meadows up here and I wanted the "look" like your walking through a field of wheat or tall dead grass!(mental picture) I also saw this gorgeous pink chair that my friend, Wendy got off of Craig's List(I need to get on that website) anyways I thought that it looked like a great "princess" chair and my brain started thinking I have 3 princesses she has a great chair which equals great pictures. Low and behold I ask her about the chair and she does photograpy. My mom came up to help me with the tulle skirts and pretty much ended up sewing the tulle skirts for me. So THANK YOU mom for the skirts! Here are a few of my favorites even though all of them are my favorites! Thank you Wendy Shepherd for taking such Beautiful pictures!

Enjoy!!

SARAH


SOPHIE


SYDNEY


SEAN

2 comments:

Dandi said...

Those are really beautiful pictures of the kiddos. I love the scenery alot too.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are huge...and getting so big! How do you always seem to find such amazing photographers?!

Thanks for sharing.