Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall is in the Air




I've have been soooo busy with school lately that I haven't really had much to blog about, but I love the Tell all Tuesday sight (Thanks Dani!)that gives me ideas to write about!

Today's topic is Fall is in the air. What do you love about Fall?

Fall has definitely hit Flagstaff, first it starts off with that crisp in the evening and morning, where it gets chilly and you need to wear a hoodie! The leaves are finally starting to change and we are going to be doing family pictures here pretty soon. Fall is my favorite season because it's not too cold, but it's not too warm. Just PERFECT! The only thing I don't like about Fall is I know Winter is coming and I'm not a big fan of the cold! What do you like about fall?

Last years Fall Pictures at Lockett Meadow! Happy Fall!



3 comments:

rebecca and tim white said...

Are you trying to make those of us down South feel bad? I miss the fall sooooo much! Enjoy it for us!

Stacie said...

The leaves changing has been something I have missed the last few years! I love the oranges, yellows and reds! It sure is starting to get chilly! I am already wearing long pants and long sleeves (usually a sweatshirt) everyday now! I guess I am a wimp in cold weather!! :)

Anonymous said...

I know! I love TUESDAY TELL ALL and they went and quit on us. Oh well, we can go back and look at things from last year. We'll find a new site before we ever get bored! Tell Sydney Happy Bday from us! Your kids are huge and your pictures turned out super cute!