Thursday, August 7, 2008

Welcome to Arizona!

This past Monday, my nephew, Parker, flew into town from Virginia to spend some time with his "West Coast Cousins". Tuesday we went to Waterworld, down in Phoenix, boy is it hot down there. I think that I have already acclamated to Flagstaff weather, where the HIGH is usually between 75 and 85 degrees!



L-R Zoe, Megan, Wilson, Parker, Syd, Sean, Sarah, Cian, Sophie, Lucas, Tyson, Jonah, Aaron




Sean going down the kiddie slide- UH OH time for a new suit! (I didn't realize the elastic had gone out in his suit, poor kid walked around all day holding it up!)



WOW! I didn't realize the papparazzi followed me to Waterworld! HA! HA! Thanks Dandi!


Aaron, Baby Jonah, Me, Megan, Mick,




After we left the water park, I dropped the kids off at my mother's house and she took them to some "National Night Out" and they had their faces painted. Sean thought he was Batman and he DID NOT want to wash it off the next day! Thanks MOM!



No comments: