Tuesday, August 5, 2008

All My Life


What do you get someone for their 13th wedding anniversary? Well according to the anniversary gifts by the year-the 13th year calls for Lace for a traditional present and textiles for a modern gift, and a trip to France! (Hint, Hint) Textiles-hmmm! Lace-I could see as a gift and a trip to France (most definitely!)

If you don't already get my blog subject, today is Fred's and mine 13th Wedding anniversary! Did we do anything grand? No, but this Friday we are going to Las Vegas and you know what they say about Vegas, what happens there stays there! I bet lace would come in handy this weekend! (not really when you are sharing a room with 4 kids)

I just wanted to tell everyone how much I LOVE HIM. We have had quite the adventures over the past years and I know that there are many more to come. We've had some great times and not so great times, but I thank my Heavenly Father ever day for giving us both the good and bad times.

If you take everything that we have done together over the past 13 years, I think that our greatest achievements have been our 4 great children: Sarah Nicole, Sophie Elisabeth, Sydney Kate and Sean William.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I LOVE YOU FRED!

PS-We danced our "first song" to All My Life sung by Aaron Neville & Linda Ronstandt



2 comments:

rebecca and tim white said...

Congratulations you two! You have us beat by 4 years. If you can't make it to France then I say at least try a good French restaurant!

Rebecca White

Stacie said...

Wow! Those are some great pictures! I don't, however, think I will post any pictures for our 17th anniversary next weekend! Yours are really cute but mine are a bit too dated I think!! ;) I guess we are getting older--but fighting it all the way!

See you guys Friday!!