Friday, August 22, 2008

Olympic Spirit



Who has gotten into the Olympic spirit this year? We have! We have loved the swimming, gymnastics, beach volleyball, track and field, and of course, speedwalking! (Loved it) Fred and I were laughing so hard I thought I was going to wet myself.

This year has been great for the US, Michael Phelps, Sean would scream at the TV--Go Michael Phelps Go!
The women's gymnastics team did awesome
and I just can't believe people can run so fast. I would still be getting into the blocks as they were crossing the finish line. The Women's soccer scored the Gold and so did the Beach Volleyball, both men and women! We even loved watching the Redeem Team play basketball, but my most favorite thing to watch is the medals ceremony-I love to watch them raise our flag and it gets me all teary eyed. I love our Anthem! I am so grateful for this beautiful free country that we live in. What an exciting summer! Let me know what you enjoyed about the Olympics this year!

I hope that everyone had a great summer and are ready to settle into a new school year! I know I am, I start school next week and I'm ready for the challenge. Summer school was great, glad it's over and I got A's in both of my classes.

No comments: