Monday, August 18, 2008

Hit the Road Jack!



Sydney and Mrs Joni

Sydney starts kindergarden tomorrow after being at home for nearly SIX years! I thought the day would never come. We met her teacher, Mrs. Joni today and I know that she is going to have a great time. As for me, I think it will be bittersweet, I've wanted this child to go away for a LONG time and now she's leaving me, I think I might get sad. I LOVE Sydney and I hope that she has a great time and makes lots of friends, because as her preschool teacher told me, "She probably won't be your valedictorian, but she will have lots of friends." (she meant this as she is a social butterfly and she can talk and do assignments at the same time)

GOOD LUCK SYDNEY!!!!!



Sydney's Signature (Do you think I gave her a hard enough name to spell?)

No comments: