Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!



This is Helen Lucille Olsen Wright and today she turns 91 years young. She is an amazing women, she still goes to water aerobics, volunteers at the hospital and plays with her Bridge group weekly. I can only hope that I can still be going like that when I'm her age. I love that my children have been able to meet most of their great-grandparents, it's amazing having all four generations together.

Yesterday, we drove down to Mesa and had a big BBQ with my extended family of Aunts, Uncles and cousins and their kids. We had a great time and I love seeing and catching up with them. The kids had a great time swimming, we are almost out of swim season here in Flagstaff, but I don't know if one even started! The food was great and my Grandma was so excited to have so many people there to celebrate HER!

I love you Grams!


1 comment:

Staci said...

Grandma's party was a lot of fun. Always fun to see you and your family. I hear you & Michelle are planning a family reunion. WoHOoo!