Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1st Day of School




TODAY, August 19, 2008 is the day that I've been looking forward too all summer. TODAY, the girls started their first day back to school at Mountain Charter School, not that I haven't enjoyed the summer spending time with my girls, but come on--they need a BREAK from ME!

Sarah starts the 6th grade, Sophie is in a 4th-6th grade multi-age class and of course, Sydney is in Kindergarten. They have all grown so much since last year--I found last year's pictures so take a look and see how much they have changed!





I hope that every mother has a GREAT 1st day of School!




2 comments:

The Sauls said...

So I have to tell you that Phillip laughed just as hard as I did when we read your blog and listened to the song! It was great! I love it!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't believe how long Sophie and Sydney and Sara's hair has gotten! Back to School is bitter sweet, eh? Not so much bitter as sweet...

Miss ya!