Friday, August 22, 2008

ROCK STARS?



OK quick blog...

About a month ago Fred was asked to serve in the Elder's Quorum as 2nd counselor. He has enjoyed the calling very much and by him taking it, we have truly been blessed. (We now get the soft benches at church) So anyways, last night they held their weekly meeting at our house and after it was done, Fred asked if I would set up Rock Band for them. As soon as I got them going, I snuck down with my camera and recorded them! I thought it was so funny to see these 3 'grown' men take turns and becoming 'WANNABE' rock stars! They are singing Nirvana, hence the Nirvana picture, do you see any similarities? That's what I thought! Enjoy!!!

Words of Caution--It's pretty intense so look away if you have too!!

1 comment:

wendy said...

that is hilarious! that footage could be worth some money...