Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Started What?

Quick Blog-

So I had to take Sarah into the Doctor the other day to get her meningitis and tetanus shots, the check-up is going fine and then the Dr asked me if She Started yet. I'm a retard, the first thing that came to my mind is Started what? but before I could open my mouth I answered NOT YET! Sarah looked at me mortified! Oh and I'm sure she will be even more mortified to know I blogged about it. It just goes to show that my baby girl is growing up and I'm not ready for her to be a TEENAGER! I have two more to go after her and all I can say is I'm so glad that Sean is the last!

3 comments:

Dandi said...

As I was reading your post...In my head I though, "Started What?" I guess that's why I was blessed with 4 boys. Good luck on all that girly stuff! Good times ahead I am sure! lol

wendy said...

That is hilarious! I'm pretty sure that was the beginning of the dreaded "leave me alone mom!" teenager stage. Good luck!

Dawn said...

How old is she??