Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kicking and Screaming


This past weekend Sophie had her first soccer tournament down in Phoenix. If you can guess by the title, Sophie was kicking and I was screaming. We didn't win any games, but they didn't give up and that is all that counts. (RIGHT) I'm really proud of Sophie, her coaches think she has the potential to be a really good goalie. I beg to differ, that position scares me especially when you have a whole team trying to get to you!!! Even though it scares me, she had some really great blocks and I'm super proud of her giving it her all. GO UNITED 99!!! #7 is the BEST!!!


I have more ACTION pictures, I just need to get them from Megan!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It was fun watching Sophie play soccer,cant wait to do it again. It was also fun to see all you guys!
love you guys, Bethany