Saturday, November 8, 2008

OH I WISH I WERE AN OSCAR MEYER WEINER!!!



I am taking a 9 week course at NAU called FYE 101(yes it's a requirement) that helps you acclimate to school as a Freshman, we have to complete 4 passports in certain areas and one of them was to get involved in the community. They have an event here in Flagstaff called the First Friday Art Walk and I read the Wienermobile was coming to town and participate in the Art Walk. So I called our friends, the Beans, and we met up and took a tour of the Wienermobile. The kids kept yelling "Yeah we get to go and ride in the BIG WIENER!" I think my kids just like to say the word, wiener. I guess I do to because I've mentioned it a few times already. wiener, wiener, wiener... Anyways, we bundled up and headed out and after we experienced the "Wiener"mobile, we went and got crepes for everybody!! They were scrumdelicious!! Once again I give credit to Stacie for taking the pictures!! Thank you for hanging out with us!!!


Random pictures of the Wienermobile!!


Family Picture by the Wienermobile!





Inside the Wienermobile and Our Yummy Crepes!!!

1 comment:

taylor harding said...

All I have to say is, YOU GUYS LOOK FREEZING! IT HURTS MY TOES JUST TO SEE YOU DRESSED LIKE THAT! Careful not to freeze off your Oscar Meyer Weiners! :) Okay, bad joke?