Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!!

There are so many things that I'm thankful this year when it seems we should all be down in the dumps. I am THANKFUL for my husband, my children, my family, Fred's JOB,(very important these days), my education, my Faith, the Gospel, my health, my family's health and so many other things. Thanksgiving was great, we went down to my parent's house in Camp Verde and it rained and rained. Dinner was great and then I went to see Twilight with my sister, Megan and sister-in-law, Dandi. We had a great time, loved the movie, a little campy, but then again I loved the movie, "Girls just want to have Fun!" My family is known to LOVE bad movies, remember Troop Beverly Hills, anyone. Fred had to work the Little America buffet so I didn't get to see him until after I got home from the movie.


The Kid's Table

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh, those bad movies! We love Girls just wanna have fun! happy Holidays!