Thursday, July 10, 2008

God's Country


Every Wednesday night I go to YW's and last night we had a combined YW/YM activity. We didn't have very many kids show up, so I brought my kids along for the ride. It looked more like a Primary Activity with all of the Leader's little kids there.

Lake Mary is only 20 minutes from my house (Who knew, but really I didn't!) The YM leaders BBQ'd and the youth had a great time water skiing and riding tubes. After all of the youth took their turns, my kids got to go on the boat. They loved it, I think I need to buy a boat now! Sarah, Sophie and Emily(friend) went out on the wakeboarding boat, Sophie was the official flag holder and Sarah got her life jacket on and in the water and then got scared. I told her it's ok, I was scared my first time too. We had a great night and before we left I took a picture of one of the most beautiful sunsets ever. Wow! It makes you appreciate this beautiful earth that our Heavenly Father made for us.





2 comments:

Stacie said...

I love boating!! I hope to someday get one too! I think we are going Saturday with my sister to Utah Lake. She has a boat so we usually meet in St. George with our 4-wheelers and her boat and have a great time!

Too bad you didn't know that lake was so close! It looks beautiful!!

wendy said...

who's that faceless handsome devil in the last picture? The first picture is amazing! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.