Friday, May 23, 2008

What the Heck!



WARNING DO NOT attempt to adjust the picture, YES, today is May 23, 2008 and once again it's snowing in Flagstaff. I swear, someone needs to kick Mother Nature in the you know what. It's amazing that only 3 days ago Flagstaff broke a record for record heat (84 degrees) it was so nice. I actually didn't have to put on a hoodie that morning. I think the only one who has enjoyed this snow fall is our dog, Max. He just loves running around in it. Oh and I watched a squirrel trying to find it's nuts! He was probably thinking I woke up to soon, I need to go back to bed, which is what I'm going to go and do.(I tried to take a picture, but those little boogers are fast) Anyway, have a safe and great Memorial day weekend!





1 comment:

Stacie said...

Wow and I thought 68 degrees was cold! Probably because only 4 days ago it was 107!! That was probably when you guys hit 84!! Crazy huh!! Have fun building a snowman! My kids would be jealous! :)