Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm in TrOuBLe!!!!!


Look at this sweet face, what am I going to do with it! She is SIX years old going on 18... I ran into her teacher yesterday and she told me that Sydney asked Graham, a kid in her class, to KISS her on the LIPS and he DID! What am I going to do with her, so I laughed and then asked her who she kissed and told her to NOT kiss anyone else until she was 25...(don't know how long that will last) She also wore mascara to school last Friday!! What to do, what to do... What will HIS mom think? She will probably tell him to stay from Syd, she's trouble...what kind've family does that girl come from anyway!!!

2 comments:

Megan Richardson said...

Elisa you will have to lock her up! Good Luck with that one, love ya.

The Red Hen said...

Oh man, Fred had better get a gun NOW so that he can scare all the boys away! J/K. She sounds just like what I imagine Madeline will be in 3 short years! Maybe we can comiserate together. LOL