Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ft. Lowell Shootout


This past weekend we went down to Tucson to watch Sophie play in the Ft. Lowell Shootout. It was so warm and nice! Sophie's soccer team was just put together this year and they have not won a single game. They have been playing these awesome Phoenix teams that practice 5 times a week and have to try out or be invited to be on these teams.(So my sister says!) So it has been a little frustrating, but we are getting there and I think we finally had a breakthrough this past weekend because our record was 1-1-1. The girls were so excited, they won the first game 3-0 and Sophie was goalie and blocked 4 goals(she said there was more, but I didn't count them) I'm so proud of the way she has been playing, she is really liking the Goalie position, me not so much. Way to go United 99 and way to go #7!!!


Whew!!

I'm so glad that I got that ONE!

Warming Up

Sophie and Coach Jack

No comments: