Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!!!


This morning Sean woke up and said, "Today I'm a big kid!" He sure is, today Sean turned 4. He has been saying all week that he is 4 and not 3 anymore, but today it's official. I guess my reasons list won't be very long so here goes:

The 4 things I love about Sean:

1. He makes me SMILE :)

2. He loves me unconditionally. (He can be in trouble and then come up and hug my leg and say I love you, MOM!) AHHH!

3. He is such a boy. (Now this might not be a big thing, but living in a house full of girls he definitely has the boy thing figured out)

4. He truly loves his sister's. (He may be the little brother, but I can see that he will stick up for his sister's)

I LOVE YOU SEAN!

PS. This is how Sean usually dresses, in his underwear!(again another boy thing)

No comments: