Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Catching Up

I have to apologize to everyone, life has been pretty hectic around here. I finished the semester last week and hopefully I will end up with an A and two B's. (Rough Semester) December has been pretty busy for us and today it is snowing and I can't drive anywhere so I thought I would sit and blog.

THE POLAR EXPRESS

On Dec. 8 we had a group of 67 people take a ride to the North Pole on the Polar Express, it was great fun and we had a great time seeing our friends that came up from Tucson. I highly recommend this to everyone who has this program nearby. They read the book, serve hot chocolate and cookies, and Santa comes and gives all the little children bells to hear the Spirit of Christmas!! Enjoy the pictures!!!


Ford, Sydney, Sean, Fred and Sophie


The Cannon Family, Cory and Taylor Harding

The Bean Family and Richards Family


Elisa and the White's(Tim, Rebecca, and Jenna)

CRAZY kids and the Haymore Family

Santa passing out bells!!


Sean DID NOT want to go home!!!

2 comments:

rebecca and tim white said...

So fun Elisa, thanks again for arranging everything and to Fred for the great hotel rooms & rates!

The Cannons said...

Thanks for all you did! We loved it!!