Friday, September 4, 2009

Totally "WICKED"


This past August 5 Fred and I celebrated our 14th annieversiary. Fred decided to surprise me with a trip to San Fransisco to see "WICKED" and spend a few days away from the kids. A little bit of trivia for you- Fred and I have NOT been anywhere alone together since our honeymoon 14 years together in San Fransisco. We were due for a trip. I told him I would go, but I had to do some homework. (Who does homework on a vacation? Do you see how dedicated I am?) We flew in on the 5th and saw Wicked that night. I LOVED it! I want to go back, San Fran would make a great girls trip. Anyone want to go!

Cell Phone Pics, I don't know why we didn't ask someone to take a picture with both of us, next time I guess.

We had a great time we used public transportation or walked to everything. The wharf, Golden Gate Park, we even went to a Giants game! I think Fred had to balance his manhood out after sitting for 3 hours at the show!
At the Beach!
The Giants Game! Again another cell phone pic.


I LOVE Fred and I'm so glad he gave us the opportunity to "Defy Gravity" for 3 days! (My FAVORITE Part)

3 comments:

The Sauls said...

I am so happy you guys got some much needed time away. What will life be like when our kids are gone and its just us and our husbands again. lol Ha I hope all is well. Miss ya. Maybe we'll see ya in CV. We'll be there this weekend.

Michele said...

Happy Anniversary! Try to get away again before it is another 14 years. I loved wicked it was the best.

Donna said...

I TREASURE my trips with just Steve. It keeps us so much closer together and SANE!! Girls trip ... :) I'm game!!