Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer of 2009

Wow! Where do I start? This summer has been super crazy. We had a great summer, uneventful didn't go anywhere magnificent. We just laid low and chilled in Flagstaff. I had 1 class this summer, English 102 online, I thought easy I can do it. WRONG! Take a look at the first word you read on the introduction. WARNING! You can't put a warning sign on a class. Can you? Anyways, very intense, but I'm proud to announce I did get an A so spending 33.6 hours a week reading and writing paid off!


Oh what do you do in the summertime when all the leaves are green? Check out some of the things we did:

We went on a picnic and swam at Oak Creek with our friends, the Bean Family!
Sean enjoying the chocolate pudding and cheese puffs! MMMM Healthy picnic!
Sydney and Emerie
Sarah as the Little Mermaid
The Grizzly Gang (wouldn't stand still long enough to take good picture) The water was so cold your feet would start to go numb! BRRR!

Sophie played AYSO soccer, Bad mom warning!!! I did not take one picture! I'll have to ask the more responsible mother's if they had any. Their team was called the Grape Juice Comets. I think they won 2 games out of 8 not the best record , but they had fun. Sophie scored lots of goals, and had fun playing with Taylor and Sadie.

My sister, Kristin, and her family flew out from VA and we took a train ride up to the Grand Canyon. Fun times!
Parker, Kristin, Sean, Sophie, Dad
Sophie, Parker, Sean, Brady, Brenden and Sherriff Tucker. (Sydney was freaked out and wouldn't take her picture with the sheriff and Sarah started her 1st day of school.)
This picture freaked out my mom.
Yep! Same as last year, still there the Grand Canyon!

We had a great time with cousins and next summer maybe we'll get to go back and see them and tour DC!

No comments: