Monday, April 20, 2009

April 20


Wow- what a day so many things have occured on this day, some good and some bad. First, let's reflect on the month, April the flower is a Sweet Pea, and the gem is a Diamond. (I know specifically because of this I chose this month to be born) It's the National Frozen Food-Weight Loss-Humor-Child Abuse-Month (whatever that means) and I'm a Taurus. April 20 has had some famous people born on this date, and I'm not talking about myself. HA HA King Henry IV, Adolf Hitler (NOT SO GOOD), Jessica Lange and Joey Lawrence(WOOO)are among some of the few they you may be familiar with. TODAY I'm 34, not an exciting number, but a number worth mentioning. Today was non-eventful, Sydney stayed home sick, had a chemistry test (got turned into a Take-home test, best present EVER!) Sean got sick at school, and Fred came home sick from work. I did laundry, homework, Statistics test and now I'm blogging. I think as you mature (who wants to use the word old) you reflect on where the time has gone and how much you appreciate all you have. I appreciated all of the shout-out's on FB and my family for calling. I feel very privileged to have the family and friends that I have and I appreciate your kind words to me as I embark on the 34th year of my life!!!

PS- I had Sydney take a picture of me, so I could see how MATURE I look!!! (I had my hair done to cover up the gray UGH!!)

4 comments:

Megan Richardson said...

Looking good for a "mature" woman, I tried calling you yesterday but you were out, I was one of the FB shoutouts though, sorry I missed ya, love ya, Megan

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope your day ended up a little more eventful! It is weird to see you with Straight hair! Sure love you, girl. Hope all is well.

rufannmama said...

happy birthday to you! i am so glad you know who joey lawrence is. i was trying to explain it to someone the other day...you know the guy from blossom who said "woah!" all the time. they didn't get it. that's what happens when you talk to people born in the 80's...or 90's...wait. i admit nothing!
happy birthday!

Dandi said...

Very Mature! You are my idol!