Saturday, June 28, 2008

SuPerSoNic



I'm so sorry that I haven't written in a while and but life's been pretty busy for me this summer(husband, school, kids, homework SOCCER COACH (NOT A JOKE),kids, YW leader, (like just got back from girls camp), I have lots of pictures so I look forward to blogging about camp and coaching and I got to get enough nerve to take a picture of math teacher, Mr. Riley. Like I said I came home from camp today and guess who was dirtier than I was, yeah that's right Mr. Sean. I don't think their father bathes them when I leave. So I took a couple of pictures of him before I bathed him.


OK so I'm going to age myself, but we were in the car heading down to Phoenix last weekend and they have an old School rap channel that we like to listen too and they start playing a song that I would love to dance too with my friends. So of course, I started to get down in the car and Sarah (she's growing up) said, "Mom, people can see you!" Hey somebody must like my dancing because I picked up the Best Dancer award at girls camp this past week. You have gotta love tweeners.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Wow! Looks like you have been busy! No, Dads are not the best 'moms'!!

They just don't quite do it right, do they!! :)

I loved your stress busters too!! Funny!