Friday, June 26, 2009

Piano, Dance, Soccer

I forgot to include some other important stuff that happened over the last month that happened a long with all of the other stuff...

Sarah and Sophie had their piano recitals...

Sarah playing Bella's Lullaby


Sophie playing Spanish Guitar


Sarah decided to take up dance with her friend, Maddie...it was a LITTLE different from what she expected...she thought it was ballet, but it turned out to be modern dance...she has decided not too keep doing it.


Sophie participated in the English Soccer Challenger soccer camp, this is Sophie with her coach, Daz, they come over from England and spend the summer teaching American children how to play the game. She got player of the week and a really cool poster from some British soccer team or should I say British Football team...

1 comment:

1hotmama said...

Way to go Sophie! She reminds me of myself at that age. I can't believe how grown up the girls are...I sound like some lame aunt or something.