Friday, May 15, 2009

I need a VACATION!!!


I think I need a vacation...I finished school for the semester, had Sarah's b-day, Fred survived river rafting on the San Juan river with Sophie's class, we bought a house and will start moving in tomorrow, Fred and Sean are at the Father and Son's outing tonight and I hope they both come back, I'm going with Sarah to Colorado on her 6th grade outing, plan Sophie's 10th birthday, and I am the camp director for our ward so girls camp here I come. I think that is ALL I have to do in the next 4 weeks. I'll let you know how it goes!!!!

2 comments:

1hotmama said...

You crazy, crazy woman. How do you do it all? We need to talk--new house, very exciting!

Donna said...

Wow - you are Wonder Woman!! That's a lot on your plate! Good luck! Exciting to hear about it all!