Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's Been a While

Wow!! It's been a long time since I've blogged. Life has been super busy and I finally have a couple of hours where I can just sit and write. School has been extremely busy this semester, Chemistry, Anatomy/Physiology, Statistics, and Dental Hygiene 100/101. I've learned so much about the body, it is absolutely amazing how everything works, I'm in awe!! By the way ask me about any of the 206 bones or the many muscles that I've had to memorize over the past 6 weeks, yep that's pretty much what I've been doing.

**Sean had his birthday party, we took him and a friend to the Aquaplex (indoor waterpark) here in Flagstaff, we get to the front counter and pay to go swim and then a lady comes out and says someone pooped in the pool so we couldn't go. I think the lady could've been a little more discreet, but that's how they roll in Flagstaff. So I decided to take them to Peter Piper Pizza, now if you are a local in Flagstaff you know not to go out on a Saturday, why do you ask?, because all of the Native American's are in town. (Disclaimer: I'm not prejudice, I'm just stating a fact) We were the only white people besides the one other family in that whole restaurant. It turned out to be quite the adventure, Poor Sean dropped his tokens and a lady picked them up and gave them to her little boy. Sarah saw this happen and came and got me, I confronted the lady and she lied to me, I was going to make an issue of it, but I was afraid I would've had a bow and arrow pulled on me. (OK a little harsh, but I was mad) Enjoy the pictures!!

Not Really!


Getting the Heck out of Dodge
Oh Yeah! He left the house dressed like this, swim trunks and snow boots!!

**Sophie had another soccer tournament in Phoenix in Feb. She is really improving and loving the goalie position, I'm so glad Sophie has found something she is truly enjoying and excelling in.





It's always a treat to go Phoenix in the winter, we went swimming and just soaked up the sun, even though the weatherman said it was a chilly weekend, 70 degrees.
Sydney doing a bellyflop!



Fred taking a nap

So when the Reese family goes on vacation we always seem to have a "Griswold moment"-we were out eating on the balcony and Sophie shuts the door, well the door automatically locks, no one has a key to get back in. We try to figure out how we can throw one of the kids over the balcony, but luckily for Sophie's sake a flagged down a maintenance worker and he was able to rescue us!

**Sydney has told me she wants to be a hairdresser when she grows up, well I think she thinks she's all grown up because she gave Sean a haircut. He woke up and I thought he had really bad bedhead, but nope Sydney cut his bangs for him. He's quite the looker.


Before, yeah he went to school like that!
All better!

2 comments:

1hotmama said...

You have been very busy. It makes what I do look like a drop in the bucket. I can't believe how grown up all of your kids are. I still picture them how they looked 3 1/2 years ago.

The Red Hen said...

Your kids are getting so big! We miss you guys - any trips to Utah planned in the near future?